Token Terminal is a platform that aggregates financial data on the leading blockchains and decentralized applications.
- Based in:
- Founded on:
- From their website (25-4-2020):
"Token Terminal is a site that provides traditional financial metrics for crypto protocols.
Similar to companies, the services produced by crypto protocols generate cash flows to their owners. At their best, crypto protocols produce open, global, and cost-efficient services. They are worldwide marketplaces on the Internet, where the rules of the value transfer are encoded straight into the software. A token gives its owner both economic and governance rights, similar to traditional company shares.
Our metrics can be divided into three categories:
- Trading data (price, volume)
- Financial data (earnings, P/E, yield)
- Business KPIs (e.g. transaction volumes, staking rates)"
Sources being used (25-4-2020) are:
- Coingecko for prices and trading data.
- Alchemy for Ethereum blockchain data.
- Graph Protocol for decentralized queries of Ethereum blockchain data.
- Minor APIs: Staked.us, 1InchExchange, Cosmos.Network, fcd.Terra, Messari, 0xTracker, Augur Casino, Etherscan, EthGasStation.
Team, Funding, Partners
- Calls the following their 'community members' (1-8-2022), however, due to the nature of the ones named, we can assume these are investors:
Arca, CoinFund, Tiger Global, Grayscale, Northzone, ARK Invest, Ribbit Capital, Delphi Digital, Electric Capital, Variant, Dragonfly Capital, Blockchain.com, 1c, Blocktower, Multicoin Capital, 1kx, Blockchain at Berkeley, Polychain Capital and Decentral Park Capital