- Aptos; part of a $200m raise (15-3-2022).
- Braintrust; bought $100M of its tokens.
- Certik; part of a $24M raise extension (17-8-2021)
- FTX; it was revealed that it had invested $38m into FTX (10-12-2022).
- Helium; participated in the $200M Series D (30-3-2022).
- LayerZero; part of the Series A of $135 million (31-3-2022).
- Livepeer; part of the $20M raise (5-1-2021)
- Nansen; part of the $75 million funding round (16-12-2021)
- Polygon; part of the $450M funding round (7-2-2022)
- Safe; part of the $100M funding round (12-7-2022).
- StarkWare; took part in the $100M Series D (25-5-2022)
- The Graph; led a $50 million capital raise
- TokenTerminal; they mention this as one of their 'community members' (1-8-2022), however, due to the nature of the ones named, we can assume these are investors.