- Based in:
- Started in / Announced on:
- Testnet release:
- Mainnet release:
- Coin of the blockchain created by Gate.io
Audits & Exploits
"With a uniquely designed Vault Account, primed for handling abnormal transactions, GateChain presents an extraordinary clearing mechanism, tackling the challenges of asset theft and private key loss."
"You talk about the importance of security but how about you finally disclose @gate_io was quietly hacked by NK for $230m on April 21 2018 & how you actively kept this hidden from customers/public"
- Staking and tx fees.
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on: GateChain
- Programming language used: EVM compatible.
How it works
- Has farming (22-10-2021).
Their Other Projects
- Can be found here (22-10-2021):
2021 Q 4: Start Auctioning GateChain Parachain Slots
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
"Just two days after Crypto.com made its cold storage information public, investigators found that 320,000 Ether was sent to Gate.io on Oct. 21, 2022. However, Kris Marszalek, the CEO of Crypto.com, dismissed any wrongdoing by stating that the funds were transferred accidentally and were eventually returned back to the original storage. On Oct. 28, Gate.io released its proof of reserves snapshot, which, Solidity developer Shegen alleged, was done using Crypto.com’s funds."
Team, Funding and Partners
- Full team can be found [here].
- Has clear connections with Gate.io and HippoSwap.
- Partners mentioned on their website are (22-10-2021):
Knowledge empowers all and will help us get closer to the decentralized world we all want to live in!
Making these free wiki pages is fun but takes a lot of effort and time.
If you have enjoyed reading, tips are appreciated :) This will help us to keep expanding this archive of information.