NEO Global Capital
- Founded in December 2017
- "NGC Ventures is one of the largest institutional investor of blockchain technologies and has been a key contributor to a number of leading projects including Zilliqa, Ontology, NKN, Oasis, Mainframe, Certik, Bluzelle, and Iotex."
- Zilliqa, Ontology, NKN, Oasis, Mainframe, Certik, Bluzelle, Iotex, KuCoin, Oasis Labs, Algorand, Trias, Celer, Aergo, IrisNet, Ankr, NEX, Blockcloud, Trinity, Standard Tokenization Protocol, Spacemesh
- Aergo. Is mentioned as a backer of Aergo (6-8-2020).
- Bitfrost, mentioned as a supporter/partner (11-11-2020).
- ChainSafe; took part in the Series A of $18.75M (18-10-2022)
- Chromia; it lists them as their investors (31-1-2023)
- dHedge; one of the investors according to their blog (2-11-2020).
- Dtravel; part of a $5M seed round (17-6-2021).
- Foruna. Is listed as one of the investors in Fortuna (As of 9-2019)
- Kine; listed as one of the backers (15-3-2021).
- Linear Finance. Participated in a $1.8M seed round for Linear Finance (9-9-2020).
- MATH; participated in a $12M round (17-12-2020).
- Oasis Network. Is mentioned as one of the investors in its docs (11-11-2020). Also one of the contributors to the $160m Ecosystem Fund (17-11-2021)
- Razor Network; part of a $3.7M funding round (4-11-2020).
- Skale. Is on the list of supporters of Skale (31-7-2020).
- Solana. Participated in the Series A round of Solana. From CoinDesk (7-5-2021):
"Five strategic investment funds totaling $100 million have launched in a bid to accelerate the growth and development of key projects in Solana’s blockchain ecosystem. The funds are each bringing $20 million in investment to boost growth and development for Solana in the Chinese region. Three funds from crypto exchange Huobi; Gate.io’s investment arm, Gate Labs; and crypto investment firm NGC Ventures have each contributed $20 million."