"Years before he became an angel investor and intellectual firebrand of the cryptocurrency community, Srinivasan had co-founded a genetic testing company that was eventually sold for $375 million. He had also written papers on microbial and clinical genomics and taught bioinformatics at Stanford. So even though his degrees were in electrical and chemical engineering, he knew a thing or two about biology."
- Coinbase, former CTO
- 21e6, Co-founder & CEO
- Andreessen Horowitz, Board Partner
- Coin Center, board of directors
- Earn.com, old CEO sold it to Coinbase (2018).
- Counsyl, old CTO
- Arcana Network; one of the many investors in the $375k seed round (19-7-2021).
- AVA Labs. Participated (16-5-2019) in an undisclosed 6M$ funding round for AVA Labs
- EPNS; is named as one of the backers (7-5-2021).
- InstaDapp. Was part of a $2.4M seed round (1-10-2019) in InstaDapp. (In which Coinbase also participated).
- Frax; part of their strategic round (16-7-2021).
- Gitcoin; was part of a $11.4M raise for them (14-4-2021).
- Mask Network; part of a $2M funding round (17-11-2020).
- Messari. Participated (11-2019) in a funding round of 4 million for Messari.
- Polymarket. Participated in a $4M raise for Polymarket (19-10-2020).
- Radicle; one of the backers named as an early supporter (17-2-2021).