(Redirected from Quantstamp)
|Total supply||976,442,388 QSP|
- Smart contract auditing.
“It’s clear they’ve put a lot of internal effort to solidly test and properly engineer the code and it’s really shown through the smooth launch. We also recently audited prysm from eth 2.0 and we would say that in terms of quality, similar to prysm, it is one of the best codebases we have seen.”
Pros and Cons
"I mean it seems like a lot of companies that actually may have a good underlying business introduced tokens and kind of forced it into their models. They’re now struggling because it’s something that’s very hard to go back from — Quantstamp may be the best example, where they may have a decent underlying business but almost definitely didn’t need a token and now have thousands of people that hold their token. It’s unclear to me how they go back from that and so I think a lot of teams will find themselves in this downward spiral where people realize the token wasn’t necessary, the token will start decreasing in value, and a lot of employees that were compensated with tokens will start leaving."
- Its audited code got hacked 3 times (20-7-2021).
Team, Funding, Partners, etc.
- Part of the portfolio of SVK Crypto.
- Helped raise $1.2M for Idle Finance (24-11-2020).
- Illuvium; was part of a $5M investment round (12-3-2021).
- Terra; part of the $150M Ecosystem investment fund (16-7-2021).
- A starting member (11-2-2020) of the Ethereum Trust Alliance.
- One of the four audit partners of Terraform Capital (3-3-2021).
- Is a founding member of Asia DeFi Network (ADN) according to the website (13-7-2021).
Knowledge empowers all and will help us get closer to the decentralized world we all want to live in!
Making these free wiki pages is fun but takes a lot of effort and time.
If you have enjoyed reading, tips are appreciated :) This will help us to keep expanding this archive of information.
Also check out CoinTr.ee for more content.