(Redirected from Paraswap)
Audits & Exploits
- No evidence of a ParaSwap Bug Bounty program was found in their documentation or in web searches (5-7-2021).
- Scored a 53% on DeFi Safety (5-7-2021):
"PeckShield published a ParaSwap audit report on April 22nd 2021.
Solidified published a ParaSwap audit report on April 6th 2021.
Certik published a ParaSwap audit report on March 6th 2021.
Note 1: ParaSwap was launched in September 2019.
Note 2: Most fix recommendations were implemented by the team."
With the comment: "Excellent documentation and team transparency, with decent security. The two places they unfortunately lack is in the publishing of tests and Admin Access Controls."
- Had its deployer address compromised, no vulnerabilities were found (12-10-2022).
- From DeFi Safety (5-7-2021):
"No admin access control information was found in the ParaSwap documentation. No evidence of a Pause Control or similar function in ParaSwap's documentation and GitHub repository."
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on:
- Programming language used:
How it works
"With this update ParaSwap is now 10% cheaper than Uniswap (gas-wise), a new gas token has been introduced, a new algorithm has been launched and more."
"StarkEx will enable ParaSwap to offer inexpensive swaps at scale."
Their Other Projects
- Can be found [Insert link here].
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
- Had investment from Alameda Research/FTX, which came out (11-11-2022) during the FTX crash. This could mean fall-out risk.
Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
- Full team can be found [here].
- Mounir Benchemled; founder
- Turned out (8-12-2022) to have sold $200k worth of tokens to Alameda.
- Matter Labs; according to Matter Labs, the founders and leadership of a bunch of DeFi projects, among which this project, joined in on the $50m raise for zkSync (8-11-2021).
- From Decrypt (17-9-2020):
"Has finished a round of seed funding, which raised $2.7 million. [It] received funding from over 30 investors. Among the list are CoinGecko, Blockchain Capital, a venture firm in the blockchain space, and Stani Kulechov, the founder of DeFi protocol Aave."
- Participated in the DeFi Alliance’s accelerator program (18-9-2020).