- Based in:
- Started in / Announced on: 23-3-2021
- Mainnet release: Set to launch this spring (26-3-2021).
- There’s no relation to Nifty Gateway.
- An NFT-focused social media platform, which is powered by the MEME coin technology stack.
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on:
- Programming language used:
How it works
Their Other Projects
- Can be found [Insert link here].
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
- Full team can be found [here].
- Jeff Marsilio; CEO & co-founder
- MEME’s co-founders have come onboard as co-founders of Nifty’s as well, and will lead the product and engineering sides of the organization, according to a Medium post.
"Mark Cuban leads the list alongside Joseph Lubin. DeFi investor and NFT whale collector 0xb1 also participated in the pre-seed round, along with Tim Draper’s Draper Dragon, Polychain, Liberty City Ventures, and Twitter co-founder Biz Stone’s Future Positive."
Knowledge empowers all and will help us get closer to the decentralised world we all want to live in!
Making these free wiki pages is fun but takes a lot of effort and time.
If you have enjoyed reading, tips are appreciated :) This will help us to keep expanding this archive of information.
Also check out CoinTr.ee for more content.