- Has been a researcher at the Ethereum Foundation since 2017. He focuses on Ethereum consensus layer upgrades.
- Arbitrum; member of the first Arbitrum Security Council (15-3-2023), the proposal that would 'vote' this in, turned out to be moot, since the Arbitrum team had already implemented all the features of it, including spending funds. To what extent this person knew of the governance theatrics, people can only speculate. For this role on this multi-sig, they get paid $5,000 per month in $ARB tokens.
- Bankless Ventures; advisor (28-4-2023)
- Ethereum dev and researcher
- Polygon; part of the Protocol Council (18-10-2023).
INTMAX; part of their $5M seed round (13-3-2023).