"Ventures is the largest staker of the Synthetix protocol outside of the founding team, the largest liquidity provider on Uniswap, and an integral node operator providing the critical off-chain data that powers Chainlink."
- Aave. Helped (15-7-2020) raise $3M for Aave.
- BoardRoom. Participated in a $2.2M raise for BoardRoom (13-10-2020).
- dHedge; one of the investors according to their blog (2-11-2020).
- DODO. Took part in a seed round for DODO (28-8-2020).
- Fei Protocol; part of a $19M raise (9-3-2021).
- FutureSwap; It raised a pre-round from Framework Ventures (+ others) in November 2019. They further closed a seed round in March 2019.
- The Graph. It is one of its backers according to the website of The Graph (2-10-2020).
"Framework Ventures invested $750,000 in Kava network [which translates to 4% of the tokensupply]. Framework took no equity. Instead, it will exert its influence by staking tokens."
- Maple Finance; participated in a $1.3M raise (12-2020). Also participated in their second funding round of $1.4M (18-3-2021).
- Pods; participated in a $800k raise (19-2-2021).
- RabbitHole; part of a $3.6M seed round (29-6-2021).
- Risk Harbor; co-led a $3.2M seed round (24-6-2021).
- Saddle; was part of a $4.3 million seed raise (19-1-2021).
- Slingshot; lead a $3.1M investment (2-12-2020). Again took part in the $15m raise (12-2021).
- Synthetix. From The Block (29-10-2019); "has purchased 5 million Synth (SNX) tokens from the Synthetix Foundation’s treasury"
- Thales; part of their $2.5 raise (20-7-2021).
- Zapper. Part of a $1.5M seed round for Zapper. And another time for ZapperFi; part of a $15M raise (17-5-2021).
"Announced a huge $8 million seed round, the raise, led by investment firm Station 13."
- Member of the CDA (8-7-2020).