FIAT DAO (FIAT)
Leverage & secondary liquidity for DeFi fixed income.
- Based in:
- Started in / Announced on: 16-10-2021
- Testnet release:
- Mainnet release: "FIAT DAO will be launched in the coming weeks in order to ensure that there will be a varied and committed community stewarding the protocol from day one." 16-10-2021 Update: went live 18-4-2022
- Fixed Income Asset Token (FIAT).
Audits & Exploits
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
- Had three audits (3-2022).
- From Blockthreat (13-4-2022):
"FiatDAO patched a vulnerability triggered when performing reward upgrades."
- Has $FIAT and $FDT
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on:
How it works
Their Other Projects
- Can be found [Insert link here].
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding and Partners
- Full team can be found [here].
- Comes from the same team as Barnbridge:
"Our initial core contributors are @el_nilz, @0xjohannes, @fiege_max, and @cleanunicorn. Nils and Johannes previously collaborated at atpar; Max joined the BarnBridge core team this past March; and Daniel was an early part of Consensys Diligence." With the following advisors:
- George Spasov (Limechain)
- Tyler Ward
- Cactus Raazi (Exos)
- Nick Mudgen (Perfect Abstractions)
- Santiago Santos
- Zeus (OlympusDAO)
- Raised $2M. From its blog (16-10-2021):
- ParaFi Capital
- Fourth Revolution Capital
- Morgan Creek Digital
- Mechanism Capital
- Standard Crypto
- Folius Ventures (Maple Leaf Capital)
- Not 3Lau Capital
- D64 Ventures
- Santiago Santos (Chad)
- Johannes Pfeffer (atpar)
- Tyler Ward, Troy Murray (BarnBridge, Universe)
- Adam D’Augelli (True Ventures)
- Noah Jessop (Diem)
- Ashwin, Lawrence, T.J., Ryan (Dragonfly)
Knowledge empowers all and will help us get closer to the decentralized world we all want to live in!
Making these free wiki pages is fun but takes a lot of effort and time.
If you have enjoyed reading, tips are appreciated :) This will help us to keep expanding this archive of information.