- Based in:
- Started in / Announced on:
- Mainnet release:
- Is building a bridge between Ethereum and Polkadot, in addition to a planned future bridge with the Bitcoin blockchain (19-2-2021).
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on: Substrate, Polkadot Parachain (19-2-2021).
- Programming language used:
How it works
"The team’s work on a “two-way” peg to the Bitcoin network is still in its infancy. The proof-of-concept depends on the successful implementation of the Schnorr/Taproot and Tapscript bitcoin improvement proposals (BIPs)."
Their Other Projects
- Can be found [Insert link here].
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
Projects that use or built on it
- Substrate-based project Snowfork and coding house ChainSafe both also build bridges between Ethereum and Polkadot.
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
- Full team can be found [here].
- Burak Keçeli; project lead
- Closed a $3 million seed round which was backed by Polychain, Hypersphere, Bithumb Global and Divergence Ventures, according to a blog post shared with CoinDesk.
Knowledge empowers all and will help us get closer to the decentralised world we all want to live in!
Making these free wiki pages is fun but takes a lot of effort and time.
If you have enjoyed reading, tips are appreciated :) This will help us to keep expanding this archive of information.
Also check out CoinTr.ee for more content.