- Has been investing with Alameda and Genesis Capital on at least two projects (24-2-2021). Also in the aUSD fund.
- Acala's aUSD Ecosystem Fund; one of the founding funds to grow the Acala stablecoin (23-3-2022)
- Alchemix; part of a $4.9 million funding raise (15-3-2021).
- Bastion; part of the $9M Series A raise, announced on the same day as its token got launched (21-4-2022).
- Bonfida; participated in a $4.5M seed round (15-10-2020).
- Cryption Network; one of their investors (4-6-2021).
- DerivaDEX. Is one of the backers in a $2.7M raise for DerivaDEX (2-7-2020).
- dYdX; was part of the dYdX Series C raise of $64M (15-6-2021).
- Injective Protocol; On its website it called CMS its 'family' (19-10-2020). And again part of a $10M private token sale (20-4-2021).
- Kine; listed as one of the backers (15-3-2021).
- Linear Finance. Participated in a $1.8M seed round for Linear Finance (9-9-2020).
- Maps.me; participated in its $50M funding round (18-1-2021).
- Nerve Finance; part of a $2M token OTC (12-4-2021).
- Opium Protocol. Part of a $3.25M raise (2-11-2020).
- Oxygen; Part of a $40M raise (24-2-2021).
- Perpetual Protocol; part of a $1.8M private sale (8-2020).
- SIREN Markets; part of a $4M raise (2-3-2021).
- Solana; part of a $314M raise with a token sale (9-6-2021).
- Swivel; participated in the S1.15M seed round, along many other participants (10-12-2020).
- Umee; is mentioned as a backer on the Umee website (14-11-2022).
- Vega Protocol; part of the $2.2M raise (18-3-2021).