- Changed name into FTX (like the FTX father company). No longer Blockfolio (28-7-2021).
- Cryprtocurrency portfolio app
- Had some bad rep when it turned out they sold your data away.
- From EthHub #129 (1-9-2020):
"FTX has acquired Blockfolio for $150 million in one of the largest acquisition deals in the digital asset space this year."
- Edward Moncada; CEO
- Ming Ng; "collaborates closely"
Investors, partnerships, etc.
- Completed a Series A round (11.5M) led by Pantera Capital. All told, over a dozen investment funds chipped in, as the project seeks to become more then just a portfolio checker. Bitmex and Huobi also got involved as part of the deal.
- Created a partnership with TRON
- Received the funding from major VCs including Danhua Capital
- Part of the WBTC community
- Partners with IOST