- 0.25% fees
- Started in:
- Based in: American based exchange
Audits & Exploits
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
"Bittrex Global, Bittrex's Europe-based exchange partner, said Tuesday that it is launching an exchange token in June. On Tuesday, Bittrex Global announced in a tweet that it would list a "Bittrex Global Exchange Token," though additional details are pending at this time. In what might be characterized as a free-wheeling exchange with Twitter users replying to its announcement, Bittrex Global suggested that it couldn't launch the token due to regulatory concerns.
- Whitepaper or docs can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on:
- Consensus mechanism:
- Virtual Machine:
- Development language:
====Transaction Details====*Capacity (TPS):
How it works
- Bittrex settled with US Treasury OFAC for $25 million & FinCEN for $29 million (15-10-2022).
- From Decrypt (12-10-2022):
"The U.S. government has hit digital asset exchange Bittrex with fines of $53 million—the biggest fine on a crypto business by the Treasury Department to date, for “apparent violations” of multiple U.S. sanctions programs."
Their Other Projects
- Can be found [Insert link here].
"Bittrex’s market share has been in steady decline for the last year, dropping from 3.5% early last year to around 1% currently."
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
Team, investors, Partners
- Full team can be found [here].