"Biconomy has launched a relayer infrastructure that simplifies the use of integrated dapps. The protocol lets developers cover gas fees on small transactions, reducing friction and improving user experience."
Audits & Exploits
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Programming language used:
How It Works
- Is working on supporting Tezos (10-9-2020). "Tezos will be one of the first Layer 1 chains they will be supporting with the relayer infrastructure which enables meta transactions."
Their Other Projects
- Can be found [Insert link here].
Projects that use or built on it
- From their own blog (9-9-2020):
"We started off with Ethereum and EVM compatible chains such as Matic and xDai. Our product is already integrated with well known projects such as Curve Finance, Idle Finance, Frontier Wallet and as well as up and coming applications launching on Layer 2."
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding, Partners
- Full team can be found [here].
- Aniket Jindal; co founder
- Sachin Tomar; founder & CTO
Knowledge empowers all and will help us get closer to the decentralized world we all want to live in!
Making these free wiki pages is fun but takes a lot of effort and time.
If you have enjoyed reading, tips are appreciated :) This will help us to keep expanding this archive of information.