(Redirected from APY.Finance)
"APY.finance automates yield farming to get users the best, risk-adjusted returns in DeFi."
- From this blog (23-9-2020):
"By pooling liquidity, the platform routes the funds in one transaction to the largest and greatest yield farming strategy, thereby saving gas fee for users. The platform launch is planned for October."
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on:
- Programming language used:
How it works
- Has announced a liquidity mining rewards program starting on October 1st at 8PM EST 2020.
Privacy Method being used
Oracle Method being used
Their Other Projects
Self Funding Mechanism
- Can be found [Insert link here].
- From their announcement (7-8-2020):
- "We plan to roll out an alpha launch with Compound strategies end of Aug/Sept. Then once stable, we plan to expand into $BAL farming. Stay tuned for the future Medium posts on how these strategies will work.
- Our vision is one of community ownership. A significant portion of the token supply will go to the community via the public rewards and community initiatives pool. Shortly after launch, we will release liquidity mining rewards to get the $APY governance tokens in the hands of the community.
- Finally, to further decentralize, we will host a small IDO."
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
- From Cointelegraph (2-10-2020):
"APY.Finance is the latest DeFi protocol to explode in popularity, locking more than $67 million of stablecoins in the first hour of launching its mining program."
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
- Had investment from Alameda Research/FTX. This could mean fall-out risk.
Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
- Full team can be found [here].
- From Yield Farmer (26-9-2020):
"APY.Finance raises $3.6 million in a seed funding round from investors like Arrington XRP Capital and Alameda Research."